Traditions come to life during Christmas in the Park, including:
• View the community Christmas tree lighting at 5:20 p.m.
• Watch Santa and Mrs. Claus arrive by train at 5:30 p.m.
• Enjoy a horse drawn hayride between the hours of 3:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
• Take your picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus in Santa’s Village
• Have your face painted
• Ride the steam locomotive train for a nominal fee
• Make holiday ornaments to help decorate the community Christmas tree
• Pet animals at the petting zoo
• Listen to live musical holiday entertainment and caroling
• Enjoy children’s theater and singing performances
• Tap your feet to square dancing performances
• Purchase handcrafted holiday gifts
• See an HO model train display
• Eat holiday sweets and warm dinner foods
• Visit the Museum and sing Christmas songs with the piano player
• Visit the Nelson House and play old-fashioned games